A versatile precision Fretting Tool with more than one use!.
- 250mm long x 25mm wide Precision Formed Fret Levelling Tool (effective abrasive length 200mm).
- Detachable Hardwood Handle.
- 8x strips of 25mm wide coarse abrasive (cloth backed).
- 8x strips of 25mm wide smooth abrasive (cloth backed).
- 4x strips of double sided 25mm wide fine abrasive (paper backed). (8 effective abrasive lengths).
- Allen Key.
Dependant on fret wear, the abrasive included is sufficient for 4-6 fretting jobs, however as the emery continues to get smoother with use, the abrasive should not be discarded too soon as it can be retained for lighter/polishing work.
Our fret leveller is precision manufactured using pressure reference technology, which controls material stability during forming, to ensure accuracy and straightness.
The tool is also useful for detail sanding/flat sanding of wood by incorporating a suitable abrasive.
(Emery itself should not be used directly on wood).
FRET LEVELLING TOOL
"These are very sweet tools. I've bought before, and I'll buy again". Darrell J.,Sydney, Canada
“Fantastic tool - Useful for various purposes and built to last”. R.W., Nottingham, UK.
“Excellent tool!!!Thanks!!!”. S.K., Livorno, Italy.
“Lovely made item”. M.C., Doncaster UK.