For scale lengths up to 27.5".
Precise alignment of saw blade teeth at contact point with fretboard.
Includes Fret Scale Templates & Luthiers Fretsaw.
The jig utilises the standard 525mm x 70mm fretboard slotting jig for guitar and enables 1-piece necks or finished necks to be accommodated in addition to fretboard blanks.
Adaptor plates create the additional space necessary for the neck and clearance for the headstock. The neck support height is adjustable.
- 1-Set - Fretboard Scale Templates / Fret Position Markers (24 Frets).
- 1-Set - Parallel Fretsaw Guides.
- Standard Jig Base - 525mm x 70mm.
- Datum Fret Slot Locator.
- 0.023" kerf (0.6mm) Fretboard Slotting Saw with 5x 32TPI Blades.
- Adjustable Height Neck Support.
- Side Extension Plates.
- 2x Heel Centralising Packers.
Please see Fret Slotting page for a detailed description of this product.
FRETBOARD SLOTTING JIG FOR 1-PIECE GUITAR NECKS - Includes Templates & Fretsaw
"Thank you for the prompt shipping and careful packaging. I love this jig. I had the first trial neck fully slotted an hour after the package arrived. I really appreciate the thought and precision that went into making this unit. I highly suggest it to anyone. I will be buying other products soon!". Jim S., Indiana, USA.